Silpada is known for it's high quality silver jewels but they have recently added the K&R Collection which allows jewelry lovers to mix metals.  If you can't choose between silver and gold, no prob! Wear both!  The pieces above are my current faves.  I am typically more of a silver girl but there's something about fall that makes me shift towards warm goldish tones.

 
http://bit.ly/1KHzgYZ
Getaway Earrings KRP0071

These earring jackets are what first got me smitten with this collection.  They come with 2 interchangeable pieces (only 1 pictured here).

The On the Dot cuff  (KRB0079) and Arrowhead bracelet are on heavy rotation right now.  The On the dot Cuff (KRB0079)  is really nice and I am surprised how well it works while mixing metals.
If you like any of these pieces, you can shop them with me here.
Have a great day!