Happy September!  I am one day late on the party but better late than never.  We have been experiencing Monsoon season in Sedona, which means you don't know when the rain is going to hit and when you will be melting away.

 
Nevertheless, today was beautiful! Wednesday is my favorite day during the work week because I don't teach as many classes and I try to have some me time, which is tough to schedule when you work at a boarding school.  I went to my happy place the Sedona Hilton Resort and Spa and did some laps in the pool today.  A visit to the Hilton is not complete without a little time in the jacuzzzzz and in the steam room.  You have to take care of yourselves darlings!!  I did a little mediation and yoga while in the steam room and I feel like a new woman.

School has been in session for 2 weeks now and I am determined not to let these darn rocks I walk on, take away from my style.  That's where my booties come in!  Perforated pieces seem to be very on trend lately and I like that they are also functional and let your feet breathe a little bit in this Arizona heat.  I live in Northern Arizona, so it is not that bad compared to Phoenix.  Buuuuuuut. don't get me wrong, I am ready for fall
Had I not spent 1 month in Honduran Heat, only to be followed by Sedona heat, I would be more patient right now.  But I am not.  I want to wear my fall faves.
 I think I will be doing the maxi skirt, maxi dress, bootie look because it is comfy and easy and you still look put together.  
As you know, I love WHITE.  So this white MK watch (similar here) and bracelet added a little something extra to today's look.  
I will leave you with a silly story.  I have Study Hall duty on Mondays, and I guess I am not used to walking in the dark again, so I fell as I meandered back home to my house.  No, biggie.  you know what IS a biggie???? The family of MOUNTAIN LIONS that are living in the rocks behind our house.  Not to mention our neighbor, the bobcat.  Right when I started comfortable living in AZ I am back to being a teeny bit scared and reaching for ALL of my flashlights.
So what is new with you?
How is September treating you so far?