Happy Saturday! 
Our adventures in Roatan continue. 
When you are living out of a suitcase for a month, you kind of have to ration out your outfits, and after nearly 3 weeks in Roatan, I though it was time to take this baby out for a spin.
I've really been into tie dye this spring and summer as seen in this post.
 I didn't get a chance to get this dress hemmed but I HAD to bring it on vacay so a little knot took care of things in a jiffy.  It's not too long on me but everything is long on me since I am about 5'0.

I love tie dye and the burst of blue hits right at the perfect spot, to slim things down a bit.  I've been living the good life down here eating all this great tropical food, so a little tie dye camouflage is much appreciated.  I am real girl blogger, so this is what I really look like on vacay. 
No alterations on the dress or on me!

Today we are going to do a little pool time, snorkeling and seeing what other shenanigans we can get into.  
Don't worry we are usually in bed by 7:30pm!
 Roatan is awesome but it is pretty small so after a week or two, you settle in to a basic routine.   
*
BTW, This dress is currently on sale for 25% off (normally $115, now $86)
I buy things by Price per Wear and this baby will definitely pay for itself in no time!
if you are interested shop it here and enter code EVERYDAY
also enter S1317 when you check out.
What's your isle style lately?