As I sit here writing this post, I have been 12 hours in my classroom. I happen to love my classroom and all that goes on, but this is my way of telling you I AM STILL ALIVE!  I miss blogging so much and I think about posts and things to tell you all the time, but I just haven't been able to manage.  Anyway, I want to share a few pics of what we've been up to, in case anyone still reads my little old blog.  I have not abandoned it, but sometimes you have to live life rather than just blog about it.  I hope to be able to do both soon.  

We spent Spring Break in Sedona working but it was all good,  I mean hello! We live in Paradise.
The boys love their lives here in the Red Rocks and Red Dirt.
Still keeping our Cali vibe wherever we go!  Bryce and Newman are having the times of their lives!
 
 And as for little old me, I am just living one day at a time feeling forever grateful for all the twists and turns in life.  Not to mention all the amazing places Bryce, the boys and I have explored in 7 years since starting this blog!