Thanksgiving is right around the corner, so I had to start a little decorating around our casa. 
So far, I've added this boho runner to our dining table and threw on some pumpkins.  
Honestly, placing pumpkins around the house is the best I can do, not to mention that I am on my own until the actual holiday.  B is on a MEGA camping trip with the kiddos for 2 weeks and I back at school teaching some of our international students.
I am enjoying having a mantel and fireplace.  
It's perfect for placing a few little bits of pumpkin cheer.

You probably recognize some of the pieces above, our little shells and California flag are about the few things that manage to make each move.  Believe it or not during this last move I had to downsize a bit and left some of my beachy belongings in Nashville but hopefully they found a good home. B's parents are coming to Sedona for Thanksgiving so I am totally excited to have company and for the first time in many years, have Thanksgiving with family.  Last year, it was a Whole Foods Turkey for us and the year before it was Cracker Barrel.  We still had a great Turkey Day (BTW Cracker Barrel was goooood) but again, being around people you know, in a house, with a fireplace...perfect!
 "Friendsgiving" is trending right now and I think it sounds like such a great idea if you aren't able to spend the big day with family.  Check out my friend Alicia's blog for her fun post about it.
What are you doing to get ready for Thanksgiving?