Hope you are having a great week so far, I am super happy because tommorow B comes back from a 2 week trip.  In the meantime, I've been organizing, unpacking and tidying up for the holidays.
I have to be honest, I am a little wary to unpack at times because I feel we are always on the move.  We are not drifters but our jobs take us to different places.  Anyway, moving has been good for us because it keeps us from becoming hoarders and pairing things down.  As I was organizing my accessories, I realized I have a thing for snakeskin and little bags of course!
 Like most girls, I also love bracelets and here is my stash.  
I like to keep the ones currently in rotation handy, so I placed them where I can see them.
Believe it or not, I just used some old perfume boxes and place my stuff in here, so if we do have to move again or travel I can just grab my faves and go!
I am NOT the most organized all the time, so I have to show you my catch all bracelet basket.  These are the ones I am not feeling at the moment. BUT every once in a while I go through this basket and rediscover an oldie but a goodie.
How do you keep your fave pieces organized?