Breakfast is one of my favorite meals so when it comes to the weekend, I'm all about a little splurge.  
During the week, my breakfast mostly consists of a latte and a Kashi bar so I had to get 55 South's "eggs saint louis."  It was described as "english mufin topped with poached eggs, sautéed crab meat, asparagus and Hollandaise sauce."
 How could I say no, to such an elegant yet simple description?
And when it arrived at my table I sat in admiration.

I don't want to rub it in, but don't you want to just get in there?  The sauce was not too rich, just the right amount of decadence.  And the best part about this brunch is that I didn't feel like I had to be rolled out to the car.  Now that is a perfect meal, don't you think?  No regrets, none at all.
What's your favorite thing to order for Sunday Brunch?