instant edge jacket from mark. (similar here) grey skinnies from Yummie Tummy(similar here), green clutch from mark. old (similar here)
I have been on a blazer kick lately, partially because I am always freezing in my classroom or just in general but also because blazers are an instant way to dress up or perk up any outfit.  Hence the instant edge jacket from mark.  On this particular day, instant edge is just what I needed.
Thanks to my  messy loose bun, you can see the shoulders of this jacket are a nice faux leather (which was nice since it started raining on me!).   Faux leather can be hit or miss but in this case it is definitely a HIT!
This black and white tweed combination would look great over an LBD or black pants and a white top.  I went with grey skinnies because it was a casual kind of day for me.  However, I added a pop of color with a green clutch for a little bit of happy.  Tweeds were commonly worn for outdoor activities such as hunting and horseback riding so I'm not too far off wearing it for this walk in the woods.
What do you like to wear for an instant edge?