After wearing all the cold weather pieces I own to survive the polar vortex, it was nice to be able to walk out of the house in a light sweater.  Pink is not really my color but Blush I can do :)  Blush can soften any look.  I plan to pair it with black pants and pretty much everything I own.

grey skinnies from Yummie Tummie, J. Crew baby brompton in Sea Blue, Valentina jacket by CAbi in boiled wool (similar here from DVF for $80), Minnetonka moccasins
 Don't worry my love for everything grey has not ceased, but it is nice to introduce new colors to all the blacks and greys I seem to be wearing lately.

The weather was perfect for a stroll in downtown Nashville.  Today's walk led us to Bicentennial Mall and after getting a little TN history lesson at Bicentennial we headed to The Gulch.  I'm happy to report that after 11 months in TN, we are finally starting to figure out where things are, at last!