Essie's Absolutely Shore , Chanel Graphite on ring finger and Renegade Cluster Ring from Stella and Dot
 I needed a little sparkle to get me through the week so with a little cocktail ring and a splash of Chanel's Graphite, I was good to go.  My manicures are lucky if they last for more than an hour.  Usually my dogs urge me to take them outside or engage in a game of fetch as soon as I have painted the last coat. 
But this time I perused the latest Madewell catalogue and got all excited for the upcoming Spring fashions.  How fun are these coral pants?  I love getting ideas from catalogues.  This navy blazer and coral combo says happy spring to me.  And even if I can't get my hands on these particular items, I think I will try to make this color combo happen with some of my jewelry pieces.
What colors are you wanting to try this Spring?