Good Morning. It is a cool and rainy morning here in what is usually called "Sunny Socal". I had a wonderful weekend with my family. B and I spent most of it at around town going to the grocery, buying treats such as Chex mix and yummy fruits to enjoy for the week. On Sunday we took an outing to Claremont which is about half an hour from us and discovered a cute little quaint downtown. I had visited Claremont when I was in college but only to play lacrosse so this area is new for both of us. We will be returning here for another outing but for now the work week awaits.
*********
This Monday blues I would like to take a moment and share with you some sad news. My friend Meta whose blog you see on my left hand side under photography, passed away unexpectedly. I had noticed that the lovely moon picture she took a month ago had not changed so I sent her an email to check in. Last week her sister wrote me and told me the news. I met Meta here in the blogosphere but I was deeply saddened with the news because I found her to be such an inspiration. She was someone who followed her dreams and was a very talented artist, jeweler, photographer and kind friend.