Today I am doing a tag that I read on My Wooden Heart. It sounded fun and lighthearted and that is the kind of mood I am in these days so here goes:
These are the rules:
01.List Six Unimportant/ VERY VERY IMPORTANT Things that Make you Happy
02.Mention and link to the person who tagged you
03.Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along, and comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged
IMPORTANT
1. B and Norman Alexander
2.
my friends especially those that have stuck by me through thick and thin like Janet and Mama C
3.
my faith/ John Paul II
4. keeping up with my languages and cultural studies

5. animals

6. enjoying every juicy bit of life especially la vie quotidienne (everyday life)

UNIMPORTANT

1. celebrity gossip, magazines and the like

2. fashion

3. scarves

4. sushi
5.keeping up with my NPR podcasts
6.being on top of the news and current events (kinda important but not, right?)

I invite anyone to play along :)