I've enjoyed my week of vacay at the sealaura estate. It is hard for me to stay put, I like to travel (even if it is down the street) but I've accomplished some goals and it has been a very tranquil week. Anyway, no spring break is complete without a little beachy vibe. Today I would like to go to Laguna Beach so we shall go there dahlings...via memory lane. A few years ago my BFF Janet and I stayed at the Inn at Laguna Beach and we had a fabulous spring vacay. This sweet little inn is just a few steps away from all the shops and galleries and the beach!I love looking up at all the hillside homes. What spectacular views they must have. The topography is magnificent with coastal mountains, and coves galore. In fact, due to its picturesque landscapes, Laguna attracted many artists such as the watercolorist Norman St. Claire. It might not surprise you that Laguna is one of my favorite places to visit. You can count on more posts about it in the future because there is so much to show you! For today, we will just dip our toes into the water and you'll just have to come back and visit me again for some more Laguna love.Doesn't this water look so refreshing? Have a lovely weekend. Remember: the beach is wherever you want it to be.